Saturday, February 6, 2010

my kitty "Patches"

My kitty, Patches, well you have to know she is the best right? she is also the prettiest. She never would cause any trouble no never. Actually she is very particular she only likes me. She rarely let's anyone else pet her.
Also she hisses at the other two cats even Sativa which she has known from when Sativa was a kitten. Patches was queen of the house and the only cat for the first seven years of her life. She is now ten and thinks she still needs to rule the roost.
You can just look at her picture and see it in her demeanor that she thinks she's all that and more. oh but I do love my kitty.
When she was six months old she got out of my apartment. She was missing for a whole week. When a neighbor showed up at my door with her asking if she was mine I cried I couldn't believe my eyes or luck!
She has never ventured outdoors again, I think it scared her sufficiently, all three of our cats are completely indoor kitty's, and could you imagine if they were to get out right now in the rain???
why they would melt!!!

1 comment:

Carolynn said...

Melt? Better then than me,