Saturday, February 6, 2010

introducing Sumo


Introducing Sumo!! He is actually my brothers Cat, but needs to be introduced. I feed him, I clean his poo, I clean his hair ball barfs, occasionally I brush him, and I of course daily give him love and attention. For all intents and purposes he is as much mine as he is Micheals.
I love him as if he were mine. I have photographed him many times. He sleeps real funny. He wieghs a whopping 16 pounds and could actoully grow some more even though he is four years old already.
He is a maine coon with his wild cat features and long thick coat, he loves to play and often play fights with the girls (sativa and Patches), Sativa returns the fun, Patches just hisses at him and asks him to go away.
Sumo looks very regal, but don't let that fool you he is a very silly cat in fact he thinks he is a dog! He greets everyone who comes to the door and will even jump in their laps. He always wants to be in your lap and in your face. He follows you around like a puppy, correction he follows me around like a puppy.
He also begs and wants his belly rubbed, silly cat! I do love him though. He is a very cool kitty.

2 comments:

Carolynn said...

It is a good thing that some people love cats.

Lourie said...

Sumo is a dog trapped in a cats body. The blog looks good!