Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back when there were film camera's

yes, film and even black and white. My two year old was a perfect model when I took a photography class and used a sinlge reflective lens with thirty-five millimeter film.I also developed the negatives and the print myself. It was difficult to expose the print at her arm because it was so bright. The answer was to dodge and burn a technique of the darkroom. I loved to take, and develope my own pictures. I wish I still could It's even better than photoshop.

3 comments:

Carolynn said...

Maybe one day you will be doing this again.

You take good digital pictures too.

She is still a good model most of the time.

Emmy said...

That is awesome! What a beautiful shot. I did work in a darkroom once and it was a lot of fun, don't think I would have any clue how to do it now.

Lourie said...

Darkrooms are the original photoshop. I have always loved that picture of her.