Saturday, February 6, 2010

heres looking at you...


A black cat is supposed to be bad luck... well she is just about the sweetest little girl that there is.
She crosses my path often but mostly she sits in my lap. She is easy to photograph she loves the camera and the camera loves her.
It has been determined she is part Bombay, I don't think she is pure bred, she is a mutt but she definitely has some of the breed in her.
Her copper eyes glow an eerie green when light shines in them, they are pretty either way. This close up shot of her face is a favorite of my Micky Mouse which is my daughters nickname, it is her cat sort of, I gave her an eight by ten of the picture for her birthday and she loved it.
she doesn't mind if this black cat crosses her path either, she just thinks that this sweet kitty is special and good luck all around.

1 comment:

Carolynn said...

She may be black, not bad luck...a bother, sometimes, glad someone loves cats.